Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog it up!

I decided to start a blog for our family. I've been following my friends Amy and Kate's blogs and it's been fun to be able to keep up with them this way. I think this can be a great way to keep in touch with my friends that live out of state (Jill, Becky, Dirty and Diana-- Love you girls!), and also with the rest of my friends and family. Life is so busy and it's really difficult to keep up to date with everyone.
I will try my hardest to keep this up to date. Just an update on what's going on with us recently...
We just got back from a 7-day cruise for Joey and Steph's wedding. I will post a blog with pictures of that hopefully tomorrow. Brandon is still working at OHSU, and testing with the Portland Police reserves. Hopefully that will all work out for him and he can get out of his desk job and doing something he's interested in! I am still working in the transfer center/bed control at Emanuel hospital. I love the job and the people I work with are like family...however it's very hard to work the schedule I do with a small child and also working opposite schedules as B is not fun at all. I have a class and a half left in my medical transcription course that I'm hoping to finish this fall and hopefully find a job working from home. Peyton is doing awesome. He amazes me everyday with his growth and learning. Brandon and I just love him to pieces. (More updates on him I'm sure!)
So I hope you enjoy our blog...stay posted!!!
~Springer family

2 comments:

poopsie said...

welcome to blogging girl! you will enjoy it, seems like the way to keep in touch with everyone these days. can't wait to see some pics!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!
Congrats to Joey and Steph!!
And thanks for the T-shirt guys..
~ Aaron