Monday, February 23, 2009

2-year check up

Today I took Peyton in for his 2-year check-up. Needless-to-say it was a different experience for the both of us! He is in a current phase where he is very clingy and shy. He always did really well at the doctor in the past. Today was a different story! He had a death grip on me and would not even let Dr. Heffernan look at him. After some coaxing, and lots of crying, the Dr finally finished the exam. Then proceeded to walk out the door and Peyton all of the sudden stopped freaking out and said "Bu-bye!!" I think he was just excited it was over. Then came another cling-on episode when the nurse came in for his two vaccinations. When she was done and I started gather his clothes, etc he told her bu-bye and said to me "ES-GO!" We were out of there pretty quick. HA. Hopefully his 3-year-old appointment will go a bit smoother. :)



Height: 38.25 inches (off the charts percentile-wise)
Weight: 29 lbs (50th percentile)

I still cannot believe he is 2. I'll probably believe it when he's about to turn 3!

No comments: