Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mommy time

My friend Amy had this awesome idea: One of us moms (Kate, Amy, or I) would take all three boys (Ethan, Hunter, and Peyton) for a few hours while the other two moms had free time. Last week Amy watched the boys while Kate and I were FREE!! :) Peyton was a little upset when I snuck out but ended up having a total blast with his buddies. I went to the gym to get a much needed guilt-free workout in and when I got back to pick up my little guy, he did not want to leave! This is such a great idea-the boys get more social time, Peyton gets used to someone other than family watching him, and the mamas get some kid-free time. Here's some pictures I stole from Amy. :) Thanks again Amy!








1 comment:

poopsie said...

oh yes, it was so much fun! peyton was so sweet and kind to both ethan and hunter. it was great to have them over!