Thursday, January 21, 2010

A great morning outside.

Today after breakfast I loaded Peyton in the jog stroller and ran to the park.  We also went to the construction site nearby and checked out the loaders and excavators and stopped and fed the ducks on the way home.  It felt so good to be outside!  It was the perfect temperature to be outside.  Peyton had a huge smile on his face.  I forget how much he loves to be outside playing.  After I jogged home, we played t-ball, he rode his tractor, and we colored with chalk.  I am pretty excited for Spring to be here! 



He was so excited when we got there.




Climbing.



Drivin.




Slidin.



Chasing birdies.




And just running.





Feeding the duckies.



I have a feeling he will take an extra good nap today!  After lunch he kept telling me "I'm very tired Mama..."

1 comment:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Fun - I am so looking forward to it getting warmer outside and being able to go to the park with Ethan.