Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I've been kind of MIA from the blog lately.  My mom went into the hospital Saturday the 12th and just now today came home, so in between work/sleep I spent a lot of time up at the hospital or at home worrying/praying.  I did manage to get Peyton to the park a few times to get him out of the house, but never even thought of taking a camera.  This weather has been so horrible and by this time last year, we were doing tons of fun outdoor activities.  I'm ready for it to be summer and not spring/fall-like. I did take these two pics today when we stopped by Laurelhurst Park after we got done at the gym. And I'm hoping the weather improves so we can start doing fun summer things!

I think he's recently gone through a growth spurt.  He seems so big to me lately.

No comments: