Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Peyton!

On Peyton's actual birthday we celebrated with a Lego color/theme party! He requested Mexican food so I put out a huge taco bar spread, lots of dips and a chicken taco chili that was delish! Happy birthday to our big 5-year-old!
Eating his birthday breakfast.  Belgian waffles!


Making a wish.


Olivia loved her waffle


Lego-colored pom poms





Peyton requested Oreo pops like his sister had at her party


Peyton wanted to do Skittles for his party favor..but I totally forgot to give them out until after half the people left! 


Showing Uncle A what he built







New remote control Francesco car


Olivia was ALL over Ethan, hugging him, laying on him, kissing him, rubbing his hair.  It was hilarious!








Snuggling with Daddy


He got so much fun stuff


New tee-ball gear. He's signed up for this Spring





These two are best buddies!

The boys taking turns with his new toys

Aww cousin love!


Chocolate mint Coldstone ice cream cake!


Love him

We got him a full-size basketball hoop with adjustable height to get him started on some hoopin! I think I might be more excited than he is about this! I can't wait to start playing with him.

My nephew's girlfriend Jennica made these gorgeous picture frames on wood!  I absolutely love them


They also got Olivia the cutest outfits for a belated b-day gift, including this adorable pea coat.  I wish they had it in  my size!

1 comment:

nisly's said...

What, no vacuum cleaner this year??? Good job on the parties, when the weather gets good I want to have you ladies over here so the kids can run around the farm