Friday, March 8, 2013

Sunshine

Today was so nice! What a difference a little sunshine makes.  I luckily had today off and Peyt had no school so it was like old times just being home with both kids.  We got a couple doctor appointments out of the way, did some painting and we spent a lot of time outside.  Peyt and I played catch and shot some hoops outside which is my fave! I love that he is enjoying the things I did as a kid.  They kids covered the cult o sac with chalk, blew bubbles, rode bikes/scooters, I got a nice long run in (with no running headband over my ears, and my hands weren't numb!), and we went on a walk.  It was a really good day!!

Playing catch with Peyt....the kid's got a great (lefty) arm!



Painting





I wish I would have gotten a video of this.  Olivia was belly laughing SO HARD! It was hilarious




Love this kid. 

My alliums poking through!

He is dying to be 16 already

 
 

No comments: