Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

I had to work Easter weekend so I missed out on the Easter bunny madness....

The kids' Easter bunny loot

My basket (filled with lots of my favorite things!)
B's basket

Livs and her crazy morning hair
I was so sad to miss Easter morning with them!


Olivia blowing bubbles with Lexa
Olivia loves her cousin Austin!
It's really hard these days to get a picture of him.



My two gorgeous nieces, Marissa and Alexa

Deep in thought
My bro Randy and my pops

All I wanted was a pic...he wasn't into it





Randy made me do it Susie!

Olivia showing Jennica her bubble blowing skills

My big bro and I


Cousin Drew helping him with the gigantic nerf gun

Hoops with big tall cousin Brad!

Baller

HA

Easter egg hunt was on!





Cousin Brandon helping Livs

Tried to get a pic with Livs...no one wanted to get any photo love with me!


The boys counting their eggs


Uncle Hughy and Livs

Livs feeling (2nd?) cousin Sully moving in Kate's tummy :)




No comments: