Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow!

I made it to work on Friday but Peyton got two snow days on Friday and Monday! Bad timing for the kids' first birthday party with the Prazeau side of the fam.  We had to reschedule it to Sunday and then reschedule it to my Dad's house and not every one made it.  But they have another party with the Springer side of the family on Sunday that they are excited for.  I'll have to make it up to them next year with the Prazeau's!
 
Thursday night I came home from work to them still out in the back yard after dark playing. 




HA




Making a snow fort with Dad

She came in for a warm up/stamp session

Saturday we headed to my Dad's for some sledding on his huge hill with the family.  It was so fun and totally took me back to my childhood sledding ALL day there.
 

Getting a tow from Uncle Hughy



Sister sled....Steph and Lexa
And some video:

 


 
 
 

No comments: