Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blazer game/card night

I have been so bad with blogging.  Life is so busy and I hardly ever get my big camera out.  :/
A few weeks ago, (May 10th) I had my family over for dinner.  We watched the Blazer game (well the first half before it turned into a blow out) and then played cards.  It was crazy as per usual with so many people over, but always so fun.  I love being around my family!

I didn't take many pics...but here's a few:

The kids had fun riding bikes, etc outside.

Cult-e-sac whiffle ball game...

No idea...



Our neighbors probably thought we were throwing a rager with so many people taking over our circle.

Sully !

He's such a happy boy...I just love him

Ended the night with some rummy royal...B and I cleaned house!

And of course Hughy tries to win back what he lost with some last chance Dollar Flip.

No comments: