Sunday, August 10, 2014

Soccer Camp for Liv

I finally found a camp for Liv that didn't get cancelled! It's really hard to find camps for her age range. We found a Skyhawks soccer camp out in Happy Valley.  Peyton has done a camp with Skyhawks and we were impressed so the drive was worth it. She loved it! There were only 3 other kids which was kind of nice so she got a lot of one on one time with the coaches.  She learned the basics and started scrimmaging on the last couple days.  She got a Skyhawks t-shirt and soccer ball. She's excited to play on a team this spring after she turns 4.

She looks so cute in her soccer get up!

They had a little huddle after their warm-up

She's fast!




Peyt snuck a pic of me....I think he wanted to catch this moment of me being social.  I wish I was as outgoing as him!

Hot and sweaty, she worked hard!

No comments: