Saturday, September 6, 2014

Steph's Bachelorette

A couple weekends ago we had a bachelorette weekend for Steph!  About 9 of us headed out to Hood River for wine tasting, dinner and then major shenanigans at the hotel in The Dalles we stayed at.  It was SO much fun!! Here are some pics...a lot of the hotel pics aren't being posted for the sake of ALL our reputations, haha, we enjoyed our beverages a little too much and had a Beyoncé dance party.  (key words for us to remember...jumpsuit, bey, cup on the booty, lies, etc etc)  Love you all! I had a great time.


Pedicures before we headed out to Hood River
 
 
 
 
 
The beautiful bride-to-be!

My Gilly...even though she's my niece..she's always been my best friend. 

Jennica and Amy


Lauren, Susie, me and Stephers


The wine was starting to loosen us up, ha

Lex, Jennica and Amy

Cheers!

My niece Lauren and I

Standard




Then we headed to the Full Sail Brewing Co for a delicious dinner/beers

Ok just a few hotel pics...sorry Amy I love this pic!




Opening some gifts...


Amy had this custom hanger made for her wedding dress

Jumpsuit dance party!





No comments: