Monday, November 3, 2014

Trick-or-treat!

Halloween morning started out with pouring down rain, but we got lucky and it stayed dry for trick-or-treating! We headed over to my dad's house for some crock pot taco chicken chili and then we headed out.  The kids had so much fun. They had a busy day with their parties at school so they were pretty tired at the end of the night. 
Donatello and a pretty witch


We had an adult enterage walking around in NE Portland

Austin, Peyton and Liv

After biting the dust a couple times with lots of tears, she got a ride from Daddy

Gilly's!
Marissa, me and Steph

I had a lot of fun with Halloween makeup looks this year.
Gorgeous girl

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had a great Halloween!
And I LOVE your and Stephanie's Halloween make up! Impressive! I put your new blog in my Feedly reader. I feel like I was totally the same, learning about make up and beauty products later in life. I just didn't seem to care until I was into my late 20's (and some things only recently!) :)