Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lee's Pumpkin Farm

I took the last week of October off like I usually do so I can do Halloween activities with the  kids and of course the whole week called for rain except for Tuesday so that became our pumpkin farm day.  B and I picked the kids up from school and we headed out to Lee's Farm in Tualatin.  Going on a weekday was so much better than the weekend, there were hardly any people there.  The kids had fun running around, doing all the activities and seeing all the farm animals.  There weren't any pumpkins out like usual, I'm not sure if they bring them out on the weekend so we didn't get any pumpkins.  We like to go to a local farm (Cereghino Farms) out by our house that is owned by some family friends for our pumpkins anyway-they have great pumpkins!
  








Baby chickens

Baby calves




The piglets are always so hilarious to watch

Trying to get a pic of my gorgeous girl but she wasn't having it.

Til Daddy made her laugh




Love these two.  Liv was having anxiety about riding in the cow train alone so Peyt put his arm around her to make her feel better. They can be so sweet to each other, SOMETIMES.  :)




No comments: