Sunday, April 10, 2016

36

My good friend Meggan suggested that we go on the Portland Urban Short Bus Wine Tour to celebrate me turning 36.  Molly, Steph, RJ and B's brother Aaron also came and it was SOO much fun! We all boarded onto a short yellow school bus and went to three different wineries in Portland.  It was a blast.
Meggan, Molly and I on our way to the bus stop.  We have grown super close this year as our kids have become close friends and played on sports teams together.  We always have so much fun!  


My Gilly! Love her

My love

We tasted and brought home some really good wine

RJ!



After our first stop..after each stop, we all got a little more loud, haha 

B and Jimmy-two awesome, dapper Dads!

There were magnets all over the ceiling of the bus, so of course Steph and I had to spell out Gilly
Our bus crew!  

No comments: