Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sunday trip to the zoo

My sister-in-law Amy and I had plans to go to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn, however the tulips still hadn't bloomed so we decided to go to the zoo instead. It was such a nice, sunny day and I'm glad we got there early, because it was PACKED! Peyton and his cousin Austin had a good time!




I think Peyt liked the construction sites more than the animals. :)



Austin petting a goat.





Checking out the zebras.









Petting the soft bunny.





Aunt Amy showing Peyt a lizard.



Walking with the boys to the next exhibit.






Yuck. Bats give me the creeps.





I've always loved going to the zoo. We bought a zoo membership so we'll be back lots this summer!


2 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Yeah!! We love the zoo. We will have to plan a trip.

amy said...

ewww. hate bats too! yes, a trip to the zoo should be in our plans soon too. :)