Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

I had to work Saturday/Sunday of Memorial Day weekend so we didn't get do much together. I did have Memorial Day off, and Peyton and I got a ton of stuff done around the house. After I finished inside chores, Peyton and I went outside and washed my car. He had a blast rinsing of the car for me, watering my plants, and filling up his wheel barrow with water to play in. After that we had a picnic in the front yard. He thought that was pretty cool. After his nap, and after B came home from work, we headed to my parent's house for a BBQ. I forgot my camera so no pics from there. Even though I had to work most of the weekend, we took advantage of the one day I had off and had a great holiday!

Squirting the car for mommy



He was completely soaked.


He finally got the hang of his scooter



Having a picnic with Mommy



I was laying on my stomach after I finished eating and he thought he would try it too.

1 comment:

poopsie said...

we lay on our stomach too in the grass...the new thing is laying on our backs and looking for planes. glad you enjoyed your one day off. you need more time off, you work more than most people. :(