Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lucky, blessed and the like..

Often times Jill, Becky and I keep up with each other's lives via e-mail.  The other day I responded to a 3-way email from Jill letting her know about the tough times my family and I were going through.  My Dad has been having chest pressure and had an angiogram on Tuesday (everything turned out perfectly fine and normal-thank the Lord!) and also my mom's cancer has came back-in her abdominal wall.  So I was venting and updating them like we often to do each other.  I told them I just wish I could curl up on the couch with them with some Top Ramen and Doritos and watch Gidget together like we used to in college.  So today I got a package from Becky with just that!  This totally made me giggle and completely made my day!  I am so blessed to have these girls as BFF's.  Jill is in Salem which isn't too far (Cook I'm coming to see you and Zoie soon!) and Becky is in Colorado and I miss having them within arms reach.  Thank you so much Bec!  I can't wait to sit down and make B watch the Gidget collection with me!  Love you Cooks so much and thank you for always being there for me no matter the mileage between us! 

3 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Its the little things that make our day!!! I love Gidget, it was my favorite movie growing up I but watched it with my grandma not my friends.

Unknown said...

What amazing friends! :o)

poopsie said...

love that! never seen gidgit...girls night movie??