Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playdate and some exciting stuff!

Today Kate watched Peyton for a while for me.  They just got a new boxer puppy Charlie!  He is so cute!  Ethan has a new sand box which Peyton really enjoyed playing in. 
5-month old Charlie.

Ethan and Peyton working hard in the sand.
Peyt did not want to leave.  He threw probably the biggest tantrum in the entire history of Peyton-ville.  It was lovely.  Half-way home after he calmed down he told me sorry and said "we can go to Kate's another time."  Geez Louise...I'm hoping the terrible 2/3's end soon!  :)

SOOOOO, the reason Kate watched Peyton for me was because....we're expecting Springer baby #2 and I had to go to my 2nd prenatal appointment!  :)  I'm due Feb 6, 2011. After our heartbreak in March, I'm now 11 weeks along and we're so happy/thankful/excited. 

At 11 weeks:
Weight gain: 1 lb.
BP: 106/66.
Baby's heart rate: 160.

We're not going to find out the sex this time which makes me anxious and excited at the same time. I've felt completely different this time around.  With Peyton, I had no nausea and felt pretty normal besides being tired.  I've had off and on nausea and extreme fatigue. The last few months have been, well kind of brutal.  This time I don't get to sleep 11-12 hours plus get a 2 hour nap.  :)  I work until midnight most nights and get 5-6 hours of sleep and no nap.  However, I have to say I have the best husband ever.  When we both have the day off he lets me nap and gets me whatever I'm craving!  Love you B!!
I'm slowly starting to get a bit more energy back and hopefully the nausea will subside in the next couple weeks or so.  I'm so ready to get back in a routine of going to the gym.  We're so very thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far!

5 comments:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

HOORAY!! I'm so excited for you! What fun to let the baby's gender be a surprise too! Oh, what fun news to read! :)
Blessings!
B

Kim Sanders said...

Congratulations, Nicole! I am so excited for you and your family. I pray that your pregnancy will go well. You are brave for not finding out what you are having. I always thought that I would do that, but never did. Peyton will love having a little brother or sister. :)

Shannon said...

Oh so exciting Nicole! Congrats!

Tiffany Brandel said...

yay!! sooo excited for you!

amy seifert said...

so happy for you all, you are going to have a little family of 4 springes, love it! congrats you guys!