Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pooch

I'm at the stage where I don't quite look pregnant, just kind of chubby.  :) 
11 weeks


12 weeks

I'm finally starting to not feel like such a zombie and the nausea has pretty much subsided.  We're gearing up to go camping for a week at Wickiup which we are excited for.  It's sort of bitter-sweet for me though, because my parents aren't going this year.  My mom has hit a pretty bad rough patch in the past month with her cancer fight and she's just too sick to go.  She has a colostomy now and also a temporary drain in her abdomen which would not be fun to deal with while camping.  She's pretty sad that she can't go and so is the rest of my family.  For those who know my mom or want to follow her journey against this horrible disease, my sister created a blog keeping up with her fight against cancer. (Click here).  We're praying like crazy she can get over this hump and start chemo soon.  She's such a trooper and I hate watching her suffer like she is.  Love you MAMA! 

1 comment:

poopsie said...

you look amazing nic, like always! sooo happy for you!