Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July weekend.  I started out the weekend with a short but sweet visit with Becky who was coming through town.  I just met her at her hotel and we chatted for a big.  I got to see Camas too! Love those two!  Sunday night we headed over to my sister's house for a family BBQ.  Great food, laughs, and dice!
Doing pop-its

Peyton jumped off the deck over and over

Nala girl!

B and Chile relaxing
The owl is for you Amy S.!

Stephers!


Sparklers

Playing 10,000...B won again!

Trying to get a good 4th pic of the two of them is hard!

 Since we live right by Blue Lake it's kind of a joke to go anywhere because of the traffic coming home so we usually stay at home or go a few blocks up to B's parent's house.  We had a delicious BBQ and some fireworks at the Springer's.
My girl

More pop-its

My boy



Grammy and Livs

Toofers!

1 comment:

poopsie said...

LOVE The owl :) and baby O...wow, isn't she is cutie and getting teeth! too fast nic, she is growing too fast.