Friday, August 5, 2011

Celebrating her 93 years...

We celebrated the life of my gorgeous and ever-classy Grandma yesterday.  We had a rosary Wednesday night and her service the next morning.  She had everything planned down to the T, she wanted to make sure no one had to worry about anything.  She was having my Aunt Carol read her the scriptures one last time just a few days before she passed to make sure they were the right ones!  She will be missed greatly, but was so ready to join Jesus in heaven.  She lived a long, healthy, and fullfilling life.  She was the youngest of 11, had 5 kids of her own, and many grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren (over 86 all together!).  She loved to crochet, play cards (she will take your money!  Her and my mom were the card sharks! I bet they are playing in heaven...), read, travel, golf, and cook.  My cousin Andy put together a slide show, that hopefully will be online soon and I'll post it here. 
I love you Grandma!!

Heres a few pictures I found with her and Peyton/Olivia..




After the service and the burial, close family gathered at my dad's for food, drink, sun and great company!


My Brother Hugh and nephew Brandon


HA

Peyton, Trey and Macey...his 3rd cousins
 We played "Pass Olivia..."
G-pa Prazeau and Livs

My niece Lauren and Olivia...cousins!


My nephew Sean and Olivia

Uncle Brett!

Grammy Springer

Uncle Hughy

Papa Springer

Aunt Sherri

Mama got a turn too!

Looking at Grandma's gorgeous hydrangea with Aunt Amy

The basketball court was busy as usual!

Peyton leading the train of kids

Hooping it up with cousin Sean

No comments: