Monday, August 1, 2011

Last goodbye...

Last Thursday I headed back down to Joseph with my brother Randy, sister-in-law Amy and my nephew Austin.  We almost left on Friday, but I'm so glad we didn't because my grandma passed away Friday morning.  I'm so glad I got to see her one final time.  We stayed at a cute bed and breakfast in Enterprise and spent some quality time with my dad and Aunt Carol and Uncle Dave, plus saw some more sites, and spent lots of time in the sun and down by the lake.  It was some great bonding time but I missed my kiddos and hubby SO much!  I'm glad to be home and we have a full week coming up with family/extended family for my grandma's funeral and wake. 
I only took a few pictures this time since I took so many on our last trip...
My dad took us on another hike

My dad, Amy and I

It was Chief Joseph Days this last weekend and we went to a pow-wow...lots of history in this town.

My dad showed us a house he is looking at there and this deer was cooling off in the shade up against the house.  The deer are so tame, it's crazy!
This picture is small as it's a forwarded cell phone picture, but Austin went fishing with my dad and brother and caught his first fish!  He was pretty excited...

No comments: