Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 Months

I'm not sure how another month has gone by, it's so hard to believe our baby girl will be one in two months! The time is flying by, I feel like Olivia has been growing before our eyes.  She is all over the place-speed crawling, cruising along furniture, and this past weekend she stood unassisted for a few seconds! (And I  missed it as I was in Colorado! But she did it again for me today for a couple seconds).  Once she realizes she's standing on her own, she flops down on her bum.  She'll be walking in no time I bet.  She is sleeping great still and eating like a champ.  She is kind of over bottles and baby food and wants whatever we eat.  I still give her some puree's but usually give her bits of whatever we're eating.  New foods she's tried are: broccoli, pumpkin, turkey, garlic bread :), spaghetti, and many more that I can't think of right now.  She likes most foods which is great.  She's mastered her sippy cup and drinks lots of water.  She is babbling a ton.  I think she's knowing that I'm ma-ma and B is da-da when she says them.  And she'll say ba-ba while waving.  She is very strong-willed and will shriek when she wants something or if something is taken away....YIKES. (See video below) 
She is growing so much, she's wearing 18-24 month clothes that fit her perfectly length-wise.  She's still in size 4 diapers.  She still has 6 teeth and still drooling like crazy.  Her new tricks this month are pointing, giving kisses and peek-a-boo.  The last week or so every morning I ask her where the Christmas tree is and she points to it.
She has become quite the thumb-sucker and all she needs is her bun-bun (see pic below) and her thumb and she's ready to snuggle in for the night. 
Loves:
*Her bunny (bun-bun)
*Keys
*To be held
*Peyton's room
*Other babies or kids-she will point at them and babble.
*Her baby doll
*Snacks
*An open dishwasher-she makes a bee-line to it if it's open.

Hates:
*Her teeth brushed-more than ever lately, she freaks out crying.
*Putting anything over her head.
*Wearing her heavy coat..I would too if I had to be stuffed in a car seat with a bulky jacket.
*Peyton pestering her
*Us walking away from her.  She likes us right by her all the time. 
Eating some snacks with her bun-bun

Her and Tootsie (my pre-washer)


Although they both annoy each other, her and Peyt are constantly laughing with each other


Eating peas...her fave

Clearly teething.  Notice her soaked shirt.  Most of the time she's got a bib on.

Love my baby girl

Looking at books with her comforts in place.

Peek-a-boo!

I got a box of samples of Aquaphor wash from our pediatrician and Olivia was playing with one in the tub.  She just loved to hold it for some reason and kept wanting it while I got her dressed and completely freaked out when I took it from her.  So random

This is such a fun age and we are enjoying our girl so much these days.  We love you Livs!

No comments: