Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Surprise trip to see Bec!

This past weekend I flew into Vail, Colorado for a surprise visit to see one of by best friends Becky. Her husband happened to be in Portland at the last minute and got on my flight!  She was pretty shocked when I walked in behind her husband at 11pm.  :) She's pregnant and due on January 9th, but will probably be induced within the next couple weeks.  Aside from spending most of Friday at doctor appointments and hospitals I had a nice, relaxing time spending time with  my cookie! We spent most of our time talking (and talking and talking and catching up), watching college basketball and football, eating, and I had so much fun playing and bonding with her daughter Camas (3 yrs). It snowed pretty good Saturday and Sunday which was really fun since Oregon is lame as far as snow goes.

Their house is UNreal.  So nice and with a spectacular view. 

Bec and Camas outside in the snow.

We helped Camas decorate a gingerbread house.  She is so cute, I just love her.

Camas wanted me to wear my North Face fleece too so we could be twins. 

View from out their kitchen window.  Gorgeous.



Iphone pic of the 3 of us!

I love her so much, and miss her like crazy already!


No comments: