Friday, May 4, 2012

15 Months

Yesterday Olivia turned 15 months.  She is as lively and fun as ever! This past month, she seems to have grown a bit more mischevious.  She is getting into more stuff than before.  It's crazy how fast she can empty a cupboard or drawer.  Just this morning, I was running around cleaning, and getting ready and I walked into the kitchen where she had a box of Cherrios out, and feeding them to Tootsie. 
Her fine motor skills have taken off this past month.  She loves to try and snap or buckle things, and wants to try and zip up her own coat. She loves to push buttons and has mastered unlocking my iPhone. She's notorious for getting into my purse, emptying my wallet, etc.  I always find lots of fun treasures that she's put in there.
Olivia can still be a clingy little thing, especially if she's tired, or if it's clear I'm busy with something.  She will follow me around as I clean up, whining, wanting me to pick her up.  If she's outside, it's a whole different story.   She does not want to be held and will squirm, wanting down, and saying "Wa, wa" (Walk). 
Olivia has been a bit picky food-wise this past month.  All she seems to want is fruit and veggies.  It's a phase I'm sure.  Her sleep has been okay, but with a few wake-ups during the night, just needing a snuggle.  I'm sure it's due to my change in work schedule and I'm hoping it resolves soon.

This morning, B and I took her to her 15-month doc appointment and she's a healthy, big girl!

Weight: 25 lbs 1 oz (80%)
Height: 32.5 inches (95%)
Head: 48 cm (90%)

Hard at work on not one but TWO laptops.
Always bombarding each other with hugs

This girl loves basketball. 


<><><><>
<><><><>
B and I took her for her first Starbucks treat after her appointment today.  She loved her Petite Vanilla Scone.

She loves to put shoes on...here she is trying out some heels

Trying on Peyton's shades
First pair of piggies


Olivia often copies Peyton...including sitting in time-out.  She thinks its the cool thing to do...we'll see how fast that changes when she's put in her first time-out!


No comments: