Sunday, May 20, 2012

32

From April 15...

Yes, a little behind on the blogging.  I have a completely new work schedule which deserves its own post. :)

B gathered together my family up to my Dad's house for some delicious Flying Pie Pizza (the BBQ chicken pizza was SO good!), salad and of course cake to celebrate my birthday (April 11).  B knows that being with my family is my favorite, so this was a perfect way to celebrate! Thank you B! And thank you to all my family for coming to celebrate me turning 32 (!).  I received so many wonderful gifts...plants, handmade gifts, giftcards, and I have to give a special shout out to Steph for her gift to me.  She knows me like no other and put together a package of some of my favorites: sourballs, Biore strips (don't ask), and a Gilly shirt! Love her!
Olivia loves her Uncle Randy
She flocks to the basketballs when we're up at Grandpa's house

Austin and Peyton played Ninjago/swords the entire night.  I love that they are at a good age now to play together.

Delicious homemade cake! My fave

Listening to everyone singing happy birthday...always fun

Making a wish

Gilly...................

Olivia loves all the men in the family. Here she is with Uncle Randy and Cousin Brandon.  Flirty McFlirterson


My soon-to-be Niece Kate made this leather chevron bracelet for me.  Love it!


My nephew Drew's girlfriend made this gorgeous mason jar vase.  I wish I had the craft talent  these girls do!

No comments: