Sunday, May 19, 2013

Family Dinner/Pictionary


Last night I had my family over for spaghetti dinner and cards. We ended up busting out Peyton's easel and played a huge game of Pictionary.  Oh my gosh it was so hilarious and fun! We played guys vs girls and they beat us twice....I'm not sure how because the girls clearly had more drawing talent. They rolled some lucky numbers.  We decided we are bringing the easel to Wickiup this year so we can play when we go camping.  I love my family...


Olivia loves her Rissa

Pancho got lots of attention

Olivia watching Tinkerbell on my phone.  Austin and Peyton were nestled in his room playing DS together
 They didn't believe me when I said I could do the kids' sit and spin, so they made me prove it.
 
 
 
I think they just wanted a video to put on Facebook. 
 




No comments: