Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Playdate with my cookie!

Seriously.  Jill is my soul-mate.  She is the one that I can talk to about anything and everything, no matter how long it's been since we saw each other last.  She gives me the unconditional love that only a best friend can give.  She's like a sister to me and I love her!  Last week, I was off work and so I made sure to carve out a day to hang with my cookie.  It was a perfect sunny morning and we met up at a park in Wilsonville...the half way point for us.  Olivia and Zoie played together like they were BFFs.  They are finally at a perfect age to play together.  AND I finally got to hold sweet little Tripp! I am ashamed to say that this was our first meeting, but life is crazy and busy.  He is such a laid-back baby, and sooo cute!  We are making sure we never go this long again without meeting up again.  It was a perfect day and I savor my time with my Jill.  Love you Cook!


Charles Noble Conrad III....Tripp!  Isn't he a doll face!?

Olivia loves him too.


Zoie, Tripp and Olivia having a little picnic lunch.



Cuties!






1 comment:

poopsie said...

you and jill are twins, seriously. you not only are 'sisters' but you could totally pass for twin sisters. :) love friends like that. CUTE CUTE CUTE baby too!!