Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July

Initially, I was totally bummed out that I was scheduled to work swing shift on the 4th of July but a coworker asked me for my shift!  Hallelujah! B had to work until 2 but after he got home, him and Peyt went to get some fireworks, the kids played outside for a bit and then we headed to B's parents for a BBQ.  Perfect weather, delicious food, and fun with family!

The kids doing some Pop-its

Pretty girl

Peyton has gotten good at the hula hoop.  :)


Cruisin'

Peyt wanted a pic with his new sunnies...sticker and all

Love her!!!!

Peyt wanted to get my pic too
Love this pic....the kids had fun in the pool and throwing water balloons
Usually I can't get Liv to sit still for a picture, but she sat in this chair and asked me to take pictures of her.  After every picture she'd say "Another one Mommy!"




Olivia was pretty tuckered by the time we started fireworks.  She sat all bundled up most of the time dozing in and out.

Peyton was LOVING fireworks this year

So tired!

She agreed to one sparkler but then resorted to her blanket

Lovin her Daddy!


Sitting with Grammy


Family pic

Aaron photo bomb!


 And a couple from my phone...



I made a yummy 4th of July trifle...it was amazing I have to say ;)

No comments: