Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Marissa's Sweet 16th!

On Saturday we celebrated my niece Marissa's 16th birthday! I remember the day she was born and it doesn't seem like very long ago.  Rissa has grown into a gorgeous young woman and I am so proud of who she is growing up to be.  We had a BBQ at my brother Hughy's house, the kids had a blast jumping on the trampoline and as always we all had fun chatting it up.  Two of my nephews, Sean and Brandon had babies a week apart...Julien and Sullivan (Sully).  I need to do a post on both of my new great nephews.  Brandon and Kate were at the party so we all got to pass around the adorable and laid back Sully. 
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MARISSA!
As always, I post way to many pics...



Sullivan Louis

Proud second cousin (or is it 1st cousin once removed? I have no idea)

Grandpa Randy! So weird that my siblings are becoming grandparents.


Oh that baby smell is going to get me in trouble....



Aunt Sherri


These two have such a good time together

Beautiful new mommy

My nephew Bradley finally found a comfortable car for his 6'7" frame (bought with his own cash!) and spent most of the evening polishing it to perfection. A perfectionist just like my brother

Grandma Amy




She has the best expressions

The beautiful birthday girl


Kate and Brandon are doing awesome as parents.



No comments: