Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy 73rd Birthday Pops!

On Aug 13 my dad turned 73...we celebrated with a BBQ at his house! I know I say this every time, but my dad doesn't look or act his age!  I hope I inherit those genes too :)

We finally got to meet my nephew Sean's new baby boy Julien!

Great Uncle Randy getting some smiles!

Proud daddy!

My other great nephew Sully is HUNGRY!


The kids had fun playing outside


Great Grandpa getting some Sully time

Randy, aka the 'baby hog,' holding Julien (again)

Brand-o working the grill

Second Cousins!


I made my dad a "Searay Blue" cake...same color as his dad's boat

Instagram break

Handsome Hughy

Gift opening

My brothers kept teasing Peyton about pullnig his loose tooth with the fireplace tongs...he wasn't amused.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: