Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day 2014

I can't say enough about B as a father.  He always puts the kids first and sacrifices anything he's able to give them the best.  He's always there for them...loving but stern and I couldn't ask for a better person to parent with. 
This Father's Day, the kids and I got up and made Daddy breakfast, gave him his gift (a beard grooming kit and he got a new lawn mower last week), then we headed to church.  After church, B and his brother took their dad out to lunch at Fire on the Mountain.  Then we headed out to my sister's house to have dinner with my dad.




Cuddles with Dad after breakfast.


Playing pool with Uncle Hughy


2 of his girls...


One of his boys

Oh Hughy

Marissa with her Daddy


Caught these two acting like psychos at Aunt Susie's...they were wild after dessert.

No comments: