Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ocean Park Weekend

My brothers and their families were planning on heading up to camp at my dad's 9 acre property in Ocean Park, WA with him for the weekend and we decided to go too at the last minute.  Peyt headed up early on Thursday morning with Randy, Amy and Austin and B, Liv and I drove up after I got off work Friday evening.  Hughy was kind enough to take our tent and mattresses up and set them up for us since we didn't get there until about 9pm. The weather was pretty dreary and cool, but it was nice to get out of town for a couple days.  The kids had a blast and now are even more excited for Wickiup!  Saturday the sun was trying really hard to break through the thick clouds and it got pretty warm down on the beach.  It was a nice quick get away...I love being with my family!

Mr. Camper

Livs with her Gpa

Randy and Tilde

The boys had a blast together


She found a patch of sand on the property...she couldn't wait to get down to the beach!

Love them!

Hughy helping Liv start her sand castle

Heading to get some water with Daddy



Hughy and I ended up finishing the castle after Olivia moved on to something else



The masterpiece


The boys had fun hiding and exploring in the dunes

Tilde Girl loved the beach!


Liv interrupting Marissa and her boyfriend AJ's alone time...haha! She loves her Rissa

Ahhhh...cold beer and my feet in the sand

A little chilly in the ocean for a swim suit

It didn't bother the boys at all

Best cousin buddies!



Sand dune slides!



Completely tuckered out at 7pm...right before dinner of course.

No comments: