Saturday, July 5, 2014

Playdate with my Cooks

Becky was in town for a few days so Jill, Becky, and I made sure we cleared out a day to hang out.  It had been over 2 years since we saw Bec in person..unacceptable! This was our first time meeting Lauchey and he's so cute and full of energy.  All boy for sure.  We were planning on taking all the kids to a water park all day, but of course the forecast called for rain.  :(
So, we decided to meet at my house.  The kids played while we caught up.  I love these girls so so much and no matter what, we will always be best friends forever. 

Busy kiddos! Love them all like my own.

Livvy and Tripp were loving listening to music on Peyt's iPod.  It was hilarious when she turned on Let It Go from the Frozen movie....all the kids stopped what they were doing and sang along. 

Even sweet Charlie girl, Jill's doggie came over.

..
My gorgeous friends...I love them!
Peyt, Lauchey, Camas, Zoie, Tripp, and Liv...cute kids!
 


We tried to get a silly face pic..Zoe and Liv were the only ones interested.  Nice outfit Liv, geez that girl

No comments: