Sunday, March 20, 2016

OSU Game

The Oregon State Beavers who are coached by my former college coach Scott Rueck, had an amazing season and were starting the NCAA tournament at Gill Coliseum. Jill contacted Kerry, Scott's wife to see if we could get some seats for the 2nd round tournament game and she got us front row seats right next to her!  Thank you Kerry!  It was so awesome to watch them play.  Scott and Kerry are like family so it was so great to see them.  Jill and I were having very mixed feelings....it's a weird mix of emotions of being so unbelievably proud to have been coached by Scott along with a tinge of jealously of wanting to be out there playing!  We are both so proud and not surprised of Scott's success at OSU.  Go Beavs!
Along with my excitement of seeing Scott, it's ALWAYS good to see my Jill.  She is my person, we always pick up right where we leave off.  Her and Becky are my true best friends for LIFE! Love you Cook!

Love her forever!

Scott is such an amazing coach...always has been, always will,

So proud to have been coached by him.

I had a cameo in the stands on one of their media photos.  We had amazing seats!

No comments: