Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day 2016

B spent the morning/early afternoon golfing with his dad and brother.  Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law Randy. Full of integrity and so caring.  He is always there for us and both him and my mother-in-law Kim do so much for us.  I am very thankful for the both of them.  
After B got home, we headed to my dad's house for a Father's Day BBQ.  I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of my dad!  :(
I'm so lucky to have the best dad, so wise, humble and hard-working.  And B is such a great dad, I'm so incredibly grateful that he is so hands-on and always there for all three of us.  The kids are lucky to have him.  
Corn hole

Addy girl!

Liv making taking some tosses

My bro-in-law John-an AMAZING dad and Grandpa!

Uncle Randy and Liv 

My beautiful nieces Lexa and Marissa
My heart and soul


No comments: