Monday, June 13, 2016

Pre-K Graduation

 I finagled the day off so I could go to Liv's pre-k graduation celebration.  This year flew by so fast! She grew leaps and bounds this school year.  Her personality has really blossomed and she is a total social butterfly.  Her teacher always comments at how she is friends with everyone and that makes me so happy.  All I strive for is that my kids are kind-hearted, down-to-earth people.
We started out in the classroom for some refreshments and then headed to the gym for a little performance by the kids and they received their awards. I pulled Peyt out of class so he could come too, which they both loved.
Eating cookies and juice with her friends.


We LOVED Mrs. Fennerl.  We will miss her

Liv leading prayer


Here's a video of her leading prayer (I put my phone down during to take a quick photo with my camera, whoopsie)


Lots of singing and hand motions


Liv receiving the "all around award."
One of the photos they had up of Liv and I on Halloween.
Love her

No comments: