Saturday, October 8, 2016

Drew and Jennica's Engagement Party

We celebrated my nephew Drew's and Jen's engagement at Amalfi's.  They've been together for many years and he finally popped the question while they were on vacation in Napa Valley.  Jen is like family already to all of us.  She meshes right in with us Prazeau's perfectly.  So excited for the two of them!  Love you guys!
My three nieces-Steph, Alexa, Jennica and nephew Drew

Love these two

Of COURSE, peanut butter chocolate cupcakes for a Prazeau event!  

oh boy

Really bad quality of all the guys in the fam.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! this place looks so warm and welcoming. Thanks for sharing your happy time here. Congratulations to Drew and Jen. I am looking forward to my engagement party at one of the Los Angeles wedding venues and I am sure it will be as fantastic as this one.