Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016



Usually I take a week off in October so we can hit a bunch of pumpkin patches and do Halloween activities, but I didn't this year and regretted it!  Plus the weather was so rainy and wet.  But we made it to the school Halloween bash, I got the day off to help with Peyton's class Halloween party (I am one of the room parents for the 4th grade class) and we went trick-or-treating (dry!) with our besties.  

These are all iPhone pics...I need to bring out my big camera more.
My handsome FBI agent ready for the Halloween bash
I did some Day of the Dead makeup for Liv, she was a hit at the bash.

We did a food craft and played Halloween bingo with the class.  These kids are so close after 5-6 years together, it's been so fun to watch them grow up.

Spider donuts


We meet up at the McKenzie's to go trick-or-treating in their neighborhood.  

Best friends all done and waiting for some trick-or-treaters to hand out candy
Also, here are the few Halloween makeup looks I did just for fun.  I really enjoy this!
Not sure what this is...just some dramatic makeup with a spider web eye
Werewolf for my brother's Halloween party
I wore this skull makeup to Peyton's class Halloween Party

No comments: