Saturday, February 11, 2017

2017 St. Therese Auction

St. Therese had another successful auction night!  The theme this year was James Bond and B and I went all out with our get ups.  It's always so fun dressing up and having a night out together.  The auction was held at the Multnomah Athletic Club again.  The big ticket item was surrounding better security for the school.  New security gates and tinted windows have began to be installed which is great.
Here are some pics from my phone of our night.


B looked so handsome in his white tux!  I stepped way out of my comfort zone with this dress.

I had fun with a more dramatic makeup look

Molly, Meggan and I

The food was delicious


A little bathroom photo with a few of my favorite fellow moms.  I have gorgeous friends!



B's parents looking so fancy!

My dad and Mary all dappered up

No comments: