Monday, December 22, 2008

Unbelieveable snow!

This week has been so crazy! When the weather guy said that we would be getting snow (ARCTIC BLAST 2008), I figured it would be the typical Portland snow that came and went in the same day. This is just CRAZY! But I absolutely love it. Thanks to my in-laws I've been able to make it into work everyday (though I secretly wished I was stranded at home). ;) Since B needed the Tahoe with 4-wheel-drive to get up the hill at OHSU, they have been dropping me off/picking me up at work, and watching Peyt for us. They have no idea how thankful we are for them!
I don't think I've ever experienced this much snow, and had it stay for so long. A lot of people are sick of it, but I wish it would stay like this all winter! When I think of winter and the Christmas season, THIS is what it should be like weather-wise. I have to say, however, I am not done Christmas shopping and have a feeling I will be doing some belated Christmas giving. It's all worth it to me though.
Here are some pictures I've taken throughout the week. The whiteness is truly beautiful and there are no words to describe the peaceful silentness of a snowy night. A creation of God for sure!
Merry Christmas everyone!

My poor little Jetta!



Our backyard view is beautiful!



























No comments: