Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bruin reunion

Today Peyton and I headed out to Newberg for a morning playdate at Tab's house.  She had a few of us over with all our kids for a GFU bruin b-ball reunion!  I am SO disappointed, because when I got there I realized my camera battery was almost dead so I only got a couple pictures.  Here's the roster we had today: Tab and her two boys Ray (4) and Luke (2.5), Wendy and her little guy Jace (8 months), Katie and Eva (almost 1), Melissa, her twins Adie/Eliza (2), and Ashlynn (2 months), Jill and Zoie (4 months).  Peyton and Ray got along really well and had fun playing downstairs in his room. 
We had a great time catching up and having mama talk.  It's so weird to think of where we all were about 10 years ago-going to college and playing basketball together-and where we all are now in our lives-being wives and mommies.  How life has changed for all of us! :)  We're going to start having more playdates together, which I'm looking forward to! 
Here's the only 3 pictures I got... :(

Jill and Zoie


Ashlynn Rose


Zoe bug

Oh and Peyton got to hold Zoie, a first for him.  He was very gentle and sat very still while holding her, he did a great job.  (Wendy send me that pic!!)  :)  Love ya girls!

No comments: