Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy morning

This rainy, cloudy weather is getting old!  But, I was thankful that it was at least dry today.  In between loads of laundry, Peyton and I stayed pretty busy.  We walked to the park and played for a bit....

 

There's been construction of a HUGE house going on at Blue Lake for at least the last year, so we always have to stop and see the loaders/excavators.  He loves it.


Then, we walked back home and he rode his bike/played for a bit while I weeded and pulled out a rhododendron that has failed to thrive...or maybe I just killed it?

We came in, had a snack and then headed to the library.  Peyton has really liked his Clifford the Big Red Dog book at home, so we found a few more for him to bring home and look at.  This trip to the library was MUCH better.  He was really good and sat quietly looking at his books while I browsed some books for myself.  I can only re-read the Twilight series so much.  :) 


I am so ready for summer to start.  I have a feeling with all this wet/cold weather, that maybe we'll have a hot summer?  I'm hoping so!

On a side note...I ask for lots of prayers for my mom.  She finally got some more strength to be cleared to start chemo again.  This is a very strong chemo and she is still very weak.  The doctor said it's only about a 45% chance that this chemo will do more good than harm.  She has endured SO much in the last 10+ years, fighting this 4 different times.  She is unbelievably strong and I know God will help her pull through once again!  God is so good and He has worked wonders so far.
Thank you!

No comments: