Thursday, October 14, 2010

23 Weeks

I had my 23 week appointment today which was quick again.  Everything looks perfect per my doctor, although my weight gain was pretty upsetting!  8 lbs!  Seriously?? Those cinnamon rolls I made were a BAD idea.  :)  The doctor was happy about the weight gain, and said "Finally! You're exactly where you should be right now weight-wise."  Great, thanks doc.

BP: 90/58
Weight gain: 8 lbs (16 total). 
Baby's heart rate: High 140's.

Next month I have to do the dreaded glucose test.  Not looking forward to that tasty concoction. :) Overall I feel really good.  No aches/pains or heartburn (knock on wood!).  Baby is kicking like crazy, all day long.  Aside from my indulgence in homemade cinnamon rolls, no cravings for me really.  We're slowly but surely clearing out the baby's room so we can start painting. 


23 weeks, 3 days.


4 comments:

Kim Sanders said...

Looking good!

amy seifert said...

as with the 1st pregnancy, you are the cutest pregnant girl i have ever seen! ever! :)

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

very cute baby bump...glad to hear that all is going well and I am sure those cinnamon rolls were yum.

Shannon said...

Super cute, Nicole!