Tuesday, November 9, 2010

27 Weeks

Yesterday I had my 27 week appointment and everything still is looking great! I feel pretty good.  The only complaint is a bit of an aching lower back due to my growing tummy.  I had my glucose tolerance testing this appointment, yuck.  The drink seemed to be much bigger this time and it took me forever to finish it.  They also did a blood test to see if I'm anemic.  The doctor called me this morning and my glucose test came back normal and I'm not anemic, so good news.  I also enjoyed a pre-natal massage yesterday after my appointment, which was so relaxing.  (Thank you Amy and Kate for the gift certificate!) This pregnancy is just completely flying by for me.  I'm starting to feel a bit rushed with all we have to get done in preparation for baby, especially with the holidays coming right around the corner.  I'm sure the next few months will fly by and we'll have Springer baby #2 in no time! I'm very thankful for a healthy, comfortable and complication-free pregnancy so far.
BP: 102/60
Baby's heart rate: High 150's
Weight gain: 2 pounds (18 total)
Cravings: Peanut butter and cinnamon on a toasted english muffin, yum! Also, I've been wanting a bagel/cream cheese forever and finally gave in to that craving yesterday.  :)
Peyton: He's really noticing my tummy and is always talking about all the things he's going to do to help and all the things he will show the baby.  Some funny quotes from him: "I'm going to get that doctor set (he saw it in a catalog) and I'll listen to your heart, give you a shot, and take the baby out, okay?"  "I'm going to put the baby in my tractor scoop and give her a ride to the park."  (He varies on whether the baby is a he or a she.)
 
27 weeks 2 days

1 comment:

Living the Life.... said...

I love that Peyton is going to get baby out for you! So cute.