Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

B had to work until 2 on Thanksgiving, so when he got off we headed to his parent's house for our Thanksgiving meal #1.  They had a huge 28 lb turkey with all the fixings, it was delicious.  Then we headed to my dad's house for Thanksgiving meal #2.  This first holiday without my mom was hard.  There's a huge piece of our family missing and we all miss her so so much.  I know she was looking down on us, happy we were celebrating together. 
Peyt and the girls checking out the turkey

Dad carving the bird

Being silly with cousin Brandon

Aunt Sherri taught him how to play thumb war.  He beat me


The boys were in charge of the dishes


Pumpkin Pie!

Whipped cream on the chocolate crinkle cookies that I made.


1 comment:

poopsie said...

glad your day was spent with all your family!