Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

We had a great Halloween! First we headed to B's parent's house and he got his first round of treats.  Then we headed to my Dad's house to all meet for dinner and head out and trick-or-treat with the kids.  We had beef stew, cornbread, and I made some yummy pumpkin spice cupcakes.  Peyton did so well, he was so excited and was sprinting from house to house, "That house has a light on! Let's go there!"  He did a great job saying 'Trick-or-Treat,' "Thank you!" and "Happy Halloween!!"  Every year gets more fun.  He was pooped by the time we got home. 

Happy Halloween!!!!!
Buzzlight Year!

First stop was Grammy's house with some scary decorations!



Vampire Buzz

Austin as Darth Vader


This is Colin, my GREAT nephew! My niece Brittni and her fiance flew in for a few days from Indiana.

Love this little man!

My boys


"Trick-or Treat!"

We had an adult entourage of about 12 or so following the kids around the neighborhood. (On the right is my nephew Brandon and his FIANCE Kate! He proposed last week!  :)

Sprinting to the next house.


Sillies


On our route back we stopped at my sister's house for some treats.  There's Lexa dressed as a nerd.

We went inside to say hi and take a quick break, or a sucker-break for Peyton.



Checkin out his stash


No comments: