Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

B works every Sunday so I didn't get to see him much on Mother's Day.  I woke up to a wonderful gift though!
 After B got home, I saw him for about 15 min, and then the kids and I headed up to take my mom some flowers.  I know I sound like a broken record, but I really can't believe she is gone.  Luckily there was a beautiful sunbreak while we were up there.  I lost it while we were there, and Peyton is so sweet when I'm feeling sad.  "Do you miss Grandma again Mom? I miss her too." 

From there we headed over to my Dad's house for a BBQ.  It was nice to be together with my family on this first Mother's Day without our Mama.

Brad-dogg shooting hoops.




My sis-in-law Sherri with Brad and Marissa.


Peyton couldn't be peeled away from the basketball court for a pic with me :(

Uncle Randy and Olivia, tired girl.

Cousin Brandon getting some great smiles

Poor Bruiser, they were teasing Peyton.

Finally got him back.  :)

No comments: