Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First T-Ball Practice

Yesterday Peyton had his first T-ball practice.  It was so fun to watch him participate in this new milestone! He was so excited all day and couldn't wait for 6pm to come.  He proudly, put on his baseball hat and couldn't wait to put on his new cleats.  He looked so grown up to me and I'm excited for the upcoming season...with the Rockies.
I took a lot of pics...
So excited on the way there!


Livs watching her big bro

It was so cute watching all the chaos of coaching 5-6 year olds

Look at that focus...ha

He did a great job listening to his coaches

And making new friends

I just can't stand how cute he is

Taking a stroll with Daddy


There's a lot for him to learn about the game, but I'm hoping this is a start to a great, long baseball career.  We're so proud of our boy!

No comments: